James Fisher Marine Services provides safe, effective and efficient subsea survey solutions to the offshore industry.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) has industry leading subsea survey expertise and assets capable of supporting a range of offshore renewable energy and oil and gas projects. Key solutions include navigational, hydrographic and geophysical surveys, which come complete with project mobilisation, data management and a comprehensive reporting system, available worldwide.
We can deliver a range of offshore survey solutions, including small one off projects to large bespoke operations, that can be integrated with existing subsea services to enable cost-effective solutions on key offshore projects.
Our survey capabilities include the following:
- Survey project management and support
- Construction support (ROV, diving, trenching and MFE)
- Precise positioning services – surface and subsea
- Nearshore & coastal hydrographic survey – site surveys, safety of navigation, dredge support
- Geophysical survey – MBES, SBES, SSS & SBP
- Cable/pipeline route surveys
- Depth of burial cable surveys
- UXO detection and EOD support
- Cable installation support – positioning, tension/CDA monitoring
- Customised system design and supply
Subsea survey assets
Our subsea survey assets are available for immediate mobilisation for operations worldwide. The equipment is easy to adapt, highly flexible with low maintenance, and has a fully scalable configuration for all deployments across offshore oil and gas and renewable projects.
Read our case studies for further information about the support that we provide to our customers.