James Fisher Marine Services is a leading confined space inspection services provider, able to support customers' offshore operations.
JFMS provides qualified and experienced personnel to operate safely within confined spaces. The confined space teams conduct inspections and carry out bespoke design fabrication and installation on remedial work projects ensuring the structural integrity of client assets.
All our inspection works are conducted in accordance with:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) 014
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Diving at work regulations of 1997
- ACOPS for Commercial Diving Projects L103 and L104
- ACOPS for Confined Space Regulations L101
- The Manual for Highway Structures Inspection and Maintenance (including BD63/07 update) where required
At the end of an asset's life cycle we can remove and replace a structure as required, thereby offering the complete management solution from design to demolition.