With a proven track record in delivering expert subsea engineering solutions, James Fisher Marine Services offers a professional diving and subsea equipment design service.
Utilising in-house expertise, James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) is able to provide subsea and diving equipment services from design, through to manufacture and installation and commissioning.
JFMS' subsea design team is able to offer a range of diving equipment design services, including:
- 2D and 3D CAD capability
- Development of engineering drawings and models
- Mechanical engineering calculation reports
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) reports
Areas of subsea and diving equipment design include, but are not limited to:
- Diving equipment
- Structural design
- Pressure vessels
- Winch systems
- Transportation and lifting equipment
- Material and corrosion design
- Marine mobilisation and operational information, including:
- Deck plans
- Sea fastening calculations
- Umbilical excursions
- Re-engineering works
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- Bespoke container and structures
The design department is also accustomed working to internationally recognised standards such as IMCA, AISC, API, DNV GL, ABS, BS EN/ Eurocodes, NORSOK, Lloyds standards and guidance documents, amongst others.