With a proven track record in delivering expert subsea engineering solutions, James Fisher Marine Services offers a professional diving and subsea equipment design service.
Utilising in-house expertise, JFMS' is able to provide subsea and diving equipment services from design, through to manufacture and installation and commissioning.
JFMS' subsea design team is able to offer a range of diving equipment design services, including:
- 2D and 3D CAD capability
- Development of engineering drawings and models
- Mechanical engineering calculation reports
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) reports
Areas of subsea and diving equipment design include, but are not limited to:
- Diving equipment
- Structural design
- Pressure vessels
- Winch systems
- Transportation and lifting equipment
- Material and corrosion design
- Marine mobilisation and operational information, including:
- Deck plans
- Sea fastening calculations
- Umbilical excursions
- Re-engineering works
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- Bespoke container and structures
The design department is also accustomed working to internationally recognised standards such as IMCA, AISC, API, DNV GL, ABS, BS EN/ Eurocodes, NORSOK, Lloyds standards and guidance documents, amongst others.