James Fisher Marine Services provides qualified and experienced CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u inspection personnel.
JFMS' non-destructive testing (NDT) divers all hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of NDT services.
Subsea NDT inspection services:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities which are project managed by fully qualified engineers
- Detailed forensic survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures
- Offshore cathodic protection and ultra thickness inspections
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys
- Specialist engineering duties
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection
Capability enhancement with new...
Our new Bauer membrane production system significantly increases operational...
Dive control design and manufacture
Designed and manufactured a bespoke four diver nitrox dive control unit.