Subsea non-destructive testing
James Fisher Marine Services provides subsea non-destructive inspections and testing services with qualified and experienced personnel.
James Fisher Marine Services' (JFMS) experienced non-destructive testing (NDT) divers includes CSWIP 3.1u, 3.2u and 3.4u qualified inspection personnel. NDT divers all hold the relevant commercial diving and CSWIP and HSE approved certifications enabling them to support the delivery of NDT services.
Subsea non-destructive testing (NDT) inspection services:
- Above and below water inspection of structures and facilities which are project managed by fully qualified engineers
- Detailed forensic survey, inspection, investigation and assessment of subsea structures
- Offshore cathodic protection and ultra thickness inspections
- Scour, geological sea bed and river surveys
- Specialist engineering duties
- Emergency call out response for infrastructure inspection