- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving.
Osiris, a part of James Fisher and Sons plc, completes BP Global Diving Safety Management Systems audit to reach approved supplier status.
In developing capability to work within the oil and gas industry, Osiris has successfully passed an audit with BP Global Diving that sees them reach approved supplier status to carry out surface supplied air and nitrox diving and ROV services within UK and European waters in upstream and downstream projects.
Improving performance and being compliant within key markets involved in subsea engineering is important to Osiris and this is demonstrated with the second successful audit in recent months within the oil and gas industry.
The oil and gas industry is renowned for being robust on its approach to QHSE and requires contractors to operate to recognised standards. In passing the back-to-back audits, Osiris has demonstrated its capability to operate at high HSQE standards in line with industry recognised performance levels.
The audit took place towards the end of 2014 and was conducted at the Osiris’ head office in Skipton, where a full review of the processes, facilities and staff competencies was carried out.
The 20,000 square foot industrial unit currently acts as the primary base of operations where all diving and ROV assets are mobilised safely and efficiently. The North Yorkshire based unit has resources situated in strategic shoreside bases, which provides localised logistical support for various clients’ operational requirements.
Commenting on the successful completion of the audit, managing director Aiden West said, “Safety is paramount in the diving industry, but to be able to dive in the North Sea with a company such as BP demonstrates the levels of competency we are operating to. To have passed this audit is something that we are both excited about and proud of as the commitment demonstrated by the team here at Osiris has been exceptional."