- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
- Multi-purpose support vessel, Ievoli Ivory, sails into East Anglian port
- JFMS awarded significant integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
- JFMS awarded multi-million contract at world’s largest operational offshore wind farm.
Multi-purpose support vessel, Ievoli Ivory, sails in to East Anglian Port
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS), has welcomed the state-of-the-art Ievoli Ivory to the Port of Lowestoft.
Ievoli Ivory is in Lowestoft due to a new, significant partnership between JFMS and Next Geosolutions, a joint venture between Marnavi Offshore and Tecno In.
Owned by Italian shipping company, Marnavi SpA, Ievoli Ivory is commonly used for the energy industry’s subsea projects and to service offshore wind farms in particular. At 90m long and 18m wide, built by the notable Selah shipyard in Turkey, the vessel will be a prominent spectacle during its time in dock.
The multi-purpose support vessel will be mobilised with specialist ROV technology and dive spreads which will extend its subsea capability, including the Triton XLX work-class ROV, and other integrated subsea, survey and positioning solutions which are able to cope with the most demanding offshore operations.
Next Geosolutions UKCS Ltd (Next UKCS), is an International marine geoscience and engineering service provider operating within the energy, infrastructure and utilities market, based in the East of England’s innovative energy hub.
Ian Hughes, Managing Director of JFMS subsea division, said:
We’re delighted to form this partnership with Next UKCS and very excited to be working with Next Geosolutions. We’ve already had a huge amount of interest from clients and the Ievoli Ivory will not only increase our capabilities across the subsea inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) field, but also adds to our safety-first ethos.
Perry Balls, Director at Next UKCS, said:
The partnership with James Fisher Marine Services is another example of the local supply chain working together and, in turn, supporting the prosperity of the local community with one of our key Group Assets arriving in the region.