- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- Leading marine energy construction company James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- James Fisher Marine Services celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
Join James Fisher Marine Services at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) will be exhibiting at Offshore Wind Energy 2017, on stand N-L50 from the 6-8 June.
With over 10,000 expected visitors, from over 80 countries, the exhibition will be the world’s largest gathering of offshore wind professionals.
JFMS will be showcasing its industry-leading offshore wind capabilities and will have numerous experts on the stand to discuss queries and questions about its unique service offering in more detail. JFMS will also be demonstrating its innovative offshore wind planning tools, Mermaid® and OWMS®.
The event is taking place at the Excel in London and is being co-organised by Wind Europe and Renewable UK.
To attend the event visit the Offshore Wind Energy registration page; alternatively to arrange a meeting with a member of our team email email@example.com
See you there!