- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
Join James Fisher Marine Services at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) will be exhibiting at Offshore Wind Energy 2017, on stand N-L50 from the 6-8 June.
With over 10,000 expected visitors, from over 80 countries, the exhibition will be the world’s largest gathering of offshore wind professionals.
JFMS will be showcasing its industry-leading offshore wind capabilities and will have numerous experts on the stand to discuss queries and questions about its unique service offering in more detail. JFMS will also be demonstrating its innovative offshore wind planning tools, Mermaid® and OWMS®.
The event is taking place at the Excel in London and is being co-organised by Wind Europe and Renewable UK.
To attend the event visit the Offshore Wind Energy registration page; alternatively to arrange a meeting with a member of our team email email@example.com
See you there!