- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest turbine installation for MeyGen
James Fisher Marine Services continues to set the standard for tidal turbine installation with its latest redeployment of two Andritz turbines at MeyGen 1A tidal array in Scotland’s Pentland Firth.
The reinstallation was completed successfully, with the offshore works for both turbine installations and connection to the grid carried out to schedule. The turbines have both since resumed operation generating tidal power to the grid.
JFMS, which achieved preferred O&M supplier status with MeyGen in 2016 for a period of 5 years, deployed the initial Andritz turbines last November and was on hand to recover them earlier this year to enable system enhancements. This installation follows other successful operations completed for leading engineering companies Sabella, Voith and MCT, which has helped ensure JFMS’ position as the leader in this field.
David Taaffe, director of project delivery at Atlantis said of the reinstallation:
“JFMS has been on hand throughout the entirety of the MeyGen tidal energy project providing vital expertise and advice during the installation of the offshore cables and turbines.
We are delighted to see another offshore construction campaign at MeyGen successfully completed and this is a credit to the expertise and professionalism of the MeyGen project team, JFMS and all the contractors involved in the load out, reinstallation and reconnection of the two Andritz turbines”
Andreas Hibler, offshore project manager at JFMS, added:
“The successful redeployment of the Andritz turbines at the MeyGen array was completed quickly and efficiently thanks to our experienced team.
“We are looking forward to continuing our working relationship with MeyGen and seeing all four tidal turbines resume operation in the very near future”.
JFMS mobilised a full cable spread on the vessel Olympic Ares and is due to install the third tidal turbine later on this year.