- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
- Multi-purpose support vessel, Ievoli Ivory, sails into East Anglian port
- JFMS awarded significant integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
- JFMS awarded multi-million contract at world’s largest operational offshore wind farm.
James Fisher Marine Services awarded 10-year integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
James Fisher Marine Services Ltd (JFMS) will supply integrated marine services to a UK-based, international, integrated energy company, in a deal worth in excess of £50 million.
Further building on its success as an integrator of complex marine and offshore projects, JFMS will be responsible for the provision of a wide range of James Fisher group services, drawing on its extensive experience as a world-leader in the safe transfer of oil at sea, to ensure safe and efficient offloading operations at an offshore terminal on the East coast of England.
JFMS will deliver offshore and subsea operations, supporting the safe arrival, connection, and departure of an estimated 110 tankers per year at the offshore terminal, including specialist diving services and buoy maintenance.
Fergus Graham, managing director of James Fisher Marine Services, said:
“We’re very proud to have been awarded this significant contract by a global energy firm. It is testament to the hard work and dedication of all involved. Our model of delivering in-house integrated services to drive cost and operational efficiencies is proven and this contract will help form the foundation for us to further develop our position in this exciting, global market place.”
As part of the contract, which starts in April, the company will also manage three vessels, drawing on James Fisher’s unparalleled experience and international recognition in the delivery of safe, reliable and cost-effective ship management solutions.
James Fisher’s project delivery team will be located at its customer’s offices, where they will ensure safe and successful delivery of 15 million cubic metres of crude oil per year to the oil refinery, one of the most sophisticated refineries in the whole of Europe, which supplies almost 20 per cent of the UK’s fuel demand.
In addition, James Fisher will endeavour to deliver further contractual efficiencies, with the supply of additional products and services to help support safe and effective terminal operations as required.