- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
- Multi-purpose support vessel, Ievoli Ivory, sails into East Anglian port
- JFMS awarded significant integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
- JFMS awarded multi-million contract at world’s largest operational offshore wind farm.
James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
JFMS has acquired the operation and assets of Insight Marine Projects, a leading hydrographic survey services company based in Cornwall.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) today announces the acquisition of the operation and assets of Insight Marine Projects Ltd (Insight) – a specialist survey company headquartered in Cornwall.
Insight, which has a developed an excellent reputation within the surveying market for the supply of coastal, inshore and offshore services, further enhances JFMS’s extensive in-house capability. The acquisition will see the addition of hydrographic/geophysical survey and construction support to JFMS’s existing offering to the renewables, oil and gas and civil engineering markets around the world.
The combination of assets and resource, alongside the recent purchase of the Cerys Line survey vessel, will doubly increase JMFS’s ability to support its customers with an enhanced, customer driven and truly integrated marine service offering.
Richard Argall, managing director of marine projects at JFMS said of the purchase:
“Our market leading marine service capabilities have been further strengthened through the purchase of Insight. Complementing our existing offering, we can now provide an even more comprehensive service to our customers globally.
“Insight is known for its first class subsea survey expertise and we are very happy they are joining the JFMS team.”
Alex Richards, managing director of Insight added:
“Being part of JFMS means that Insight is now able to undertake larger and more complex surveying projects for customers around the world. We are delighted to be joining the group and are looking forward to our future partnership. ”
Insight Marine Projects will be rebranded during 2017 to form the subsea surveying division of marine projects at James Fisher Marine Services.