James Fisher makes further investments in subsea assets
James Fisher acquires a number key subsea assets including work class ROVs, inspection class ROV and survey equipment from Specialist Subsea Services Ltd.
James Fisher announces that it has reached an agreement with KPMG in Scotland to acquire a number of subsea assets free from encumbrances from Specialist Subsea Services Limited. The investment further complements the James Fisher groups' existing capabilities in the subsea sector to enable the provision of a fully integrated subsea service offering to its customers, including:
- Air, nitrox and saturation diving systems and equipment
- Diving services
- Inspection class ROV rental and services
- Provision of specialist ROV operators and offshore personnel
- Specialist subsea cranes and grabs
- Largest subsea winch rental fleets available in the North Sea
- Subsea excavation services
- Specialist subsea monitoring solutions
Commenting on the transaction Aidan Douglas, Group Operations director at James Fisher and Sons plc said:
"I am delighted that we have been able to undertake this investment. These assets represent a further step forward in our ability to provide customers with a comprehensive range of capabilities."
James Fisher aims to support customers in simplifying their supply chain as well as further benefiting from a partner that can immediately respond to their needs during the completion of complex subsea projects.