- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
JFMS confirmed as integrated marine contractor at East Anglia ONE
James Fisher Marine Services has been announced as the integrated marine services contractor for the East Anglia ONE offshore wind farm project.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) is delighted to have been confirmed as the integrated marine services contractor for East Anglia ONE at the East of England Energy Group's (EEEGR) House of Commons reception.
As part of its integrated marine services package, JFMS will provide a range of services including marine coordination through its innovative Offshore Wind Management System®, vessel provision, and diving and ROV services. Offshore construction is due to start in 2018 and the wind farm is expected to be fully-operational by 2020.
Charlie Jordan, ScottishPower Renewables Director for East Anglia ONE, said:
"We are pleased that we will be working with James Fisher Marine Services, and benefitting from the extensive experience they have in the offshore wind sector. This new contract builds on work they have previously undertaken for us at our Wikinger project off the German coast. The wide ranging contract will cover marine coordination, communications and vessel supply.
"East Anglia is one of the best places in the world to build offshore wind. As well as excellent offshore conditions, we have access to some industry-leading companies based in the region, and first class port facilities. We are delighted to see another contract going to a locally-based company, adding to the recent contract wins for Gardline and Seajacks."
East Anglia ONE, located 43klm off the Suffolk coast, UK, is an estimated £2.5bn energy infrastructure investment. The project is a 50:50 venture partnership between ScottishPower Renewables and Vattenfall Wind Power. The wind farm will consist of 102 wind turbines producing 714 Megawatts per year - the equivalent to powering 500,000 homes. For further information about the wind farm, please visit ScottishPower's website.