- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
- Multi-purpose support vessel, Ievoli Ivory, sails into East Anglian port
- JFMS awarded significant integrated marine services contract by global energy firm.
- JFMS awarded multi-million contract at world’s largest operational offshore wind farm.
James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
James Fisher and Sons plc (James Fisher) today announces the acquisition of Rotos 360 - a specialist wind turbine inspection and repair company.
The acquisition further enhances James Fisher’s existing offshore renewables capabilities, Rotos 360’s innovative and uniquely efficient blade curing repair techniques have been proven to significantly reduce wind turbine downtime.
The expanded service offering from James Fisher enables customers to achieve further supply chain optimisations and reduce contractual interface risks. The combination of assets and resource will support renewables projects around the UK, helping to deliver improved responsiveness and reduce costs.
Nick Henry, CEO of James Fisher explained:
“The acquisition of Rotos 360 provides James Fisher with market leading capability in wind turbine blade repair, further broadening its offering in the growing offshore wind farm sector. We are delighted to welcome the Rotos 360 team to the Group.”
John Galliford, operations director of Rotos 360 said:
“I’m delighted that Rotos 360 is joining the James Fisher group. The opportunities this affords us, to increase the scope and scale of the projects we undertake for customers through access to the Group’s wider resources, is huge.”
Energy Business Catalyst Ltd has acted as an advisor to Rotos 360.
For more information please see the regulatory news release on the Rotos 360 acquisition.