- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
- James Fisher Marine Services signs MOU with world-leaders in wave-energy technology.
- Sky’s the limit as James Fisher Marine Services and NHV sign Memorandum of Understanding.
- James Fisher Marine Services supports leading academics on innovative offshore wind project.
- James Fisher Marine Services sponsors latest Grimsby Renewables Partnership event.
James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd.
James Fisher acquires integrated subsea service company, Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd.
James Fisher and Sons plc (James Fisher) today announces the acquisition of Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd (Hughes SSE) - a specialist diving, subsea and marine project company.
The acquisition further enhances James Fisher's existing subsea activities and, through the combination of complementary capabilities, creates a comprehensive portfolio of services focused in the oil and gas, marine renewables, power generation and marine civil engineering sectors.
The expanded service offering enables customers to achieve further supply chain optimisation and reduce contractual interface risks. The combination of assets, resources and locations will support project mobilisations at key strategic locations around the UK coast, delivering improved responsiveness and reduced costs.
Nick Henry, CEO of James Fisher and Sons plc explained;
"The operations of Hughes Sub Surface are complementary to those of James Fisher and, combined, they will broaden our range of services to the market, particularly to the renewable energy industry offshore. We are delighted to welcome all our new colleagues to the group and look forward to working with them."
Ian Hughes, managing director of Hughes SSE said;
"I'm delighted that Hughes is joining the James Fisher group. The opportunity this affords us, to increase the scope and scale of the projects we undertake for customers through access to the group's wider resources, is huge."