- James Fisher’s bravest raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- James Fisher Rampion security vessel
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- Partnering with Atlantis on MeyGen tidal array
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- James Fisher acquires Hughes Sub Surface Engineering Ltd
- Mojo Maritime recognised for expertise in complex tidal turbine project
- Pontoon contract for Rampion offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- DeltaStream tidal energy device installation
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- James Fisher completes acquisition of Mojo Maritime Ltd
- James Fisher makes further investment in subsea assets
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Maria McCaffery officially names James Fisher's vessel 'Dart Fisher'
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Installation of the world’s largest commercial tidal energy array to commence
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Launch of a dedicated offshore base in Grimsby
- James Fisher Marine Services partners with Mammoet Salvage
- Dart Fisher completes two charters at Round Three sites
- James Fisher Marine Services invest in Supacat's multi-purpose vessel
- Osiris completes world’s first commercial Nitrox diver training course
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Design assistance for Kawasaki Heavy Industries tidal turbine
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
- Launch of innovative Ship-to-Turbine™ oil change system
- Developing a sustainable supply chain at the SR Offshore Wind Conference.
- OWIG appoints John Best as chair of new supply chain forum.
- JFMS provides E.ON with its cutting-edge offshore wind management system
Developing a sustainable supply chain at the Scottish Renewables Offshore Wind Conference.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS), part of James Fisher and Sons plc, is a proud sponsor of the Scottish Renewables Offshore Wind Conference 2018 in Glasgow (29 – 30 January).
Guest speakers will include John Best, special projects consultant at JFMS and recently appointed as chair of the OWIG - Scottish Offshore Wind Supply Chain Forum (SOWSCF).
He will be speaking as part of a session discussing the forward strides being taken to optimise the resilience and competitiveness of the supply chain and how Scotland’s businesses can ensure they are at the forefront of services to the growing offshore renewables sector.
John Best said:
“Helping to develop the OWIG - SOWSCF is a really exciting project which will help to bring focus and increased opportunity to the highly-skilled and capable offshore wind supply chain in Scotland.
“An excellent cross section of delegates, drawn from developers, through OEM’s to the supporting businesses will be attending a workshop on the day before the conference. Also attending with the supply chain, will be membership organisations, academia and public sector representatives. The objective of the workshop is to discuss the potential of developing a supply chain code of practice to identify ways to raise the public profile and expertise of this vital and growing sector through one common voice."
The wider conference hopes to provide answers as to how Scotland’s supply chain will pursue growth opportunities with the industry. While changes in Scottish and UK Government policy, wind farms of the future, innovations cutting cost and project updates will also be discussed.