- JFMS sponsoring and exhibiting at SR Offshore Wind Conference 2018
- Dart Fisher's claim to fame
- JFMS recognised for subsea UXO clearance campaign at Hinkley Point C
- JFMS wins at Hinkley Point C excellence awards
- JFMS secures integrated marine contract for East Anglia ONE wind farm
- James Fisher announced as integrated marine contractor for East Anglia ONE
- JFMS wins best regional contribution at the 2017 EEEGR awards
- JFMS part of landmark €20m EnFAIT project.
- JFMS cements its market leading reputation with latest installation for MeyGen
- JFMS provides wpd with Mermaid®
- The Dart Fisher sails ahead with updated features
- JFMS awarded UXO contract for Hinkley Point C
- Join JFMS at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- James Fisher Marine Services acquires leading hydrographic survey company
- James Fisher and Sons plc acquires wind turbine specialists Rotos 360
- James Fisher Marine Services selected to support GWave installation
- JFMS celebrates growth in the East of England with new office opening
- Mojo Maritime completes landmark tidal turbine installation at MeyGen
- JFMS opens new office in Lowestoft
- James Fisher Marine Services’ offshore operations commence at Galloper
- Vital repairs to Torksey Lock
- JF Marine Services deploys innovative ROV technique on platforms in the North Sea
- James Fisher Marine Services delivers UXO campaign at German offshore wind farm
- JFMS to exhibit at Oceanology International 2016
- Launch of James Fisher Subsea
- JFMS delivers UXO project in renewable market
- Capability enhancement with new state-of-the-art Bauer enriched air nitrox system
- Osiris expands its shoreside capability
- Osiris delivers key ROV and cable pull-in solution on Humber Gateway
- Osiris receives outstanding IRM performance review from EDF
- Osiris achieves approved supplier status with BP Global Diving
- Osiris completes inspection IRM work at EDF Sizewell B
- Osiris joins IMCA
- Osiris completes diving work on Lincs offshore wind farm
- Osiris Marine Services enter into 12th year of operations at Arish Mell
- Osiris mobilise its Cougar-XT ROV in support of oil and gas operations in Mexico
- JFMS provides support to offshore installation in Liverpool Bay
Dart Fisher's claim to fame
James Fisher's bespoke offshore support vessel, Dart Fisher, makes a special appearance in the blockbuster movie 'Dunkirk'.
Could this lead towards a career change for Dart Fisher? Probably not. However, this cameo appearance adds to the Dart Fisher's wealth of high quality specifications and capabilities within the marine industry.
Although Dart Fisher had a cameo in the film, Sir John Fisher - as director of the Coasting and Short Sea Division appointed by the Ministry of War Transport during the Second World War - had a leading role in rounding up civilian craft to help evacuate the soldiers from Dunkirk.
For further information
You can read more about Sir John Fisher's role in the war here: From trenches to Dunkirk role
To learn more about the company, we invite you to purchase a book written on the history of James Fisher, "Around the coast and across the seas: The story of James Fisher & Sons."
©Warner Bros. Pictures.