- Bespoke steel frame design and fabrication
- Sandbank offshore wind farm
- Bespoke design and manufacture of LARS for FPSO
- James Fisher Marine Services supports MeyGen cable installation project
- Humber Gateway offshore wind farm
- Walney II offshore wind farm
- Underwater course screen removal
- Dive control design and manufacture
- Routine inspection, repair and maintenance
- Outfall pipe inspection, repair and maintenance
- Burbo Bank anode installation
- Subsea inspections: Borkum Riffgrund, Gode Wind and Anholt
- Cathodic protection system installation
- ERT provision at Gwynt-y-Mor OWF
- Subsea inspections: Gwynt-y-Mor
- Subsea inspection campaign on Hinkley Point C
- Robin Rigg wind turbine decommissioning
- Wikinger OWF boulder clearance
- Wylfa power station
Wylfa power station
James Fisher Marine Services worked closely with client Magnox to carry out extensive surveying, repair and inspection campaigns on the Wylfa power station.
- NDT Inspections
- Remedial repairs to the Cooling Water Intake
- Remedial works to sea cap’s and Jetty Infrastructure.
- ROV surveys of internal pipe work of the stations Cooling Water
- System using Ultra Sonic and Cathodic Protection techniques.
JFMS’s specialist teams satisfied all of the clients QHSE requirements during the 5 year framework agreement. Working closely with the client, JFMS developed safe and cost effective solutions to overcome all challenges the teams faced.