- Bespoke steel frame design and fabrication
- Sandbank offshore wind farm
- Bespoke design and manufacture of LARS for FPSO
- James Fisher Marine Services supports MeyGen cable installation project
- Humber Gateway offshore wind farm
- Walney II offshore wind farm
- Underwater course screen removal
- Dive control design and manufacture
- Routine inspection, repair and maintenance
- Outfall pipe inspection, repair and maintenance
- Burbo Bank anode installation
- Subsea inspections: Borkum Riffgrund, Gode Wind and Anholt
- Cathodic protection system installation
- ERT provision at Gwynt-y-Mor OWF
- Subsea inspections: Gwynt-y-Mor
- Subsea inspection campaign on Hinkley Point C
- Robin Rigg wind turbine decommissioning
- Wikinger OWF boulder clearance
- Wylfa power station
Bespoke steel frame design and fabrication
James Fisher Subsea undertook the successful design and fabrication of a steel frame structure to house an innovative offshore oil in water analyser.
Working closely with its sister company ScanTech Offshore, M&DS had to design and fabricate a robust solution to permanently house ScanTech’s award winning HeaterSentry system. The system is designed for an offshore application and will be subject to extreme conditions during the well-test process, highlighting the importance to deliver a fit for purpose design and fabrication solution.
Ensuring that the steel frame was fully compliant for offshore use, it was designed and fabricated in accordance with DNV 2.7-1. This was completed in-house and enabled M&DS to provide an inherently safe and secure solution safeguarding against its customer’s asset.
The system also included a DNV approved lifting set, which provides a safe lifting solution to support offshore mobilisation and in operation manoeuvrability, enabling certified control and flexibility in its application.
To manage the bespoke design and fabrication of the frame, the project was delivered through a single point of contact where the dedicated member of the M&DS team ensured the accurate delivery of the system in accordance with the specific requirements of the customer.