Case studiesSales Enquiry
- Bespoke steel frame design and fabrication
- Sandbank offshore wind farm
- Bespoke design and manufacture of LARS for FPSO
- James Fisher Marine Services supports MeyGen cable installation project
- Humber Gateway offshore wind farm
- Walney II offshore wind farm
- Underwater course screen removal
- Dive control design and manufacture
- Routine inspection, repair and maintenance
- Outfall pipe inspection, repair and maintenance
- Burbo Bank anode installation
- Subsea inspections: Borkum Riffgrund, Gode Wind and Anholt
- Cathodic protection system installation
- ERT provision at Gwynt-y-Mor OWF
- Subsea inspections: Gwynt-y-Mor
- Subsea inspection campaign on Hinkley Point C
- Robin Rigg wind turbine decommissioning
- Wikinger OWF boulder clearance
- Wylfa power station
Delivering core subsea engineering capabilities across a wide range of markets, James Fisher Marine Services has provided solutions to some of the largest and most complex projects worldwide.
Developing innovative solutions to meet its customers' exacting needs, JF Marine Services delivers subsea engineering solutions on-time and within budget in some of the most extreme marine conditions.
JFMS is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke deck...
James Fisher Marine Services...
James Fisher Marine Services completes the location and excavation of...