Oil and gas
A world leader in marine services for offshore oil and gas.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) has proven experience in the delivery of integrated marine services and equipment to the oil and gas market.
The modern oil and gas economy is dominated by two key aspects: risk, especially regulatory risk from environmental sources, and competition. We understand the offshore oil and gas sector demands both responsiveness and focused attention to detail.
JFMS is the supplier of choice for some of the largest producers in the world due to our deep understanding and breadth of capability which, in turn, allows us to support the diverse operating environments of our clients.
Equipped to support your offshore oil and gas project
We have an extensive track record in delivering offshore marine and subsea solutions to the oil and gas industry, including diving and ROV services and equipment hire, subsea excavation, inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) and lifting and handling services and offshore equipment.
JFMS has the market-leading expertise to help you manage your portfolio in a cost-effective way and can support every offshore oil and gas project you have – any size, any type, and anywhere in the world.
Marine services to the offshore oil and gas industry:
- Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM)
- Subsea construction
- Diver and ROV inspection and intervention
- Class inspections of offshore structures
- UWILD inspections of vessels
- Preparation of inspection and test plans (ITP)
- Collection of cathodic potential (CP)
- Ultrasonic thickness (UT)
- Magnetic particle inspection (MPI)
- Single point mooring maintenance
- Flow line installation
- Mattress laying