Oil and gas
James Fisher Marine Services delivers a range of specialist engineering solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) provides a wide range of engineering services, including diving and ROV services and equipment hire, subsea excavation and inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) in support of the oil and gas market.
Our experience, underpinned by our in-house assets, enables us to deliver project support in the most challenging environments. With over 30 years' diving experience, JFMS has the capability to deliver integrated subsea solutions as a key marine project partner.
We have developed comprehensive diving and ROV solutions in support of crucial offshore oil and gas operations, including inspection, repair and maintenance of subsea assets. Customers can either benefit from individual services or integrated project solutions as required.
Marine services to the offshore oil and gas industry:
- Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM)
- Subsea construction
- Diver and ROV inspection and intervention
- Class inspections of offshore structures
- UWILD inspections of vessels
- Preparation of inspection and test plans (ITP)
- Collection of cathodic potential (CP)
- Ultrasonic thickness (UT)
- Magnetic particle inspection (MPI)
- Single point mooring maintenance
- Flow line installation
- Mattress laying