Offshore renewable energy
In support of the offshore renewable energy market, James Fisher Marine Services delivers high quality and cost-effective solutions worldwide.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) has a proven and established record in delivering innovative solutions to the offshore renewable energy market, supporting new and operational offshore wind farms.
Utilising in-house capability, JFMS has extensive experience delivering diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) solutions to support some of the largest renewable projects worldwide.
As industry leaders, we specialise in delivering bespoke solutions to fulfil our customers' exacting needs. Integrating our extensive capabilities, we offer a comprehensive range of marine services including cable installation support, cable repair, tower operations (including confined space), unexploded ordnance (UXO) and location and clearance of cable routes.
Marine services to the offshore renewables industry:
- Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM)
- Diver and ROV inspection and intervention
- Class inspections of offshore structures
- Preparation of inspection and test plans (ITP)
- Collection of cathodic potential (CP)
- Ultrasonic thickness (UT)
- Magnetic particle inspection (MPI)
- Mattress laying
- Confined space rescue
- Cable burial and deburial
- Rope access