James Fisher Marine Services provides specialist offshore project vessels for operations around the UK and across European waters.
James Fisher Marine Services (JFMS) offers dedicated offshore support vessels designed to offer high performance, cost-effective maritime solutions.
Specialist project support vessel - Dart Fisher
Designed to balance high performance with cost-effectiveness, Dart Fisher is our latest offshore support vessel; a flexible, multi-role craft ideal for conducting support operations in renewable and other maritime engineering sectors.
Its high carrying capacity minimises the number of visits needed to a site, further reducing costs and increasing operational flexibility.
The vessel’s high quality specification also includes marine grade aluminium construction for damage survivability, large fuel capacity and superior propulsion and performance solutions.
Unique and innovative features:
Dart Fisher has been installed with innovative features developed from within the group to enable superior performance.
- Large cargo capability - Utilising the 60ft ISO container rail system, Dart Fisher enables the safe and secure transport of up to 30T of cargo offshore in a combination of 20ft and 10ft ISO containers, providing operational flexibility. The rail system allows the containers to be moved around the vessel in minutes improving project efficiency.
- Intelligent Fender System™ - Providing the customer, asset owner and operator with real-time data to understand vessel performance. Enables greater asset protection, enhanced safety, fuel savings and customer assurance through monitoring of push-on forces.
- Ship-to-Turbine™ - Operating from a 20ft containerised system, Dart Fisher is the model vessel to deliver innovative, cost-effective offshore gearbox oil exchange services.
- Vessel Motion Monitoring System™ - Providing accurate data to measure the movement of the vessel during operations improving technician welfare and safety during transit.
Dart Fisher capabilities:
- Air and Nitrox diving
- ROV operations
- Underwater surveys
- Onboard workshop
- Offshore refuelling
- Crew and equipment transfer
For more information, download the Dart Fisher offshore support vessel brochure.