James Fisher Marine Services' rope access service highlights our proven track record and vast experience in the marine services industry.
James Fisher Marine Services is able to provide industrial rope access services to the oil and gas, renewables and civil engineering industries. Our multi-disciplined IRATA trained rope access personnel are able to undertake a multitude of on and offshore operations at height, providing a safe and cost-effective way of facilitating support services.
Examples of our rope access services include:
- Wind Turbine Coating Repairs
- Rigging, Installation, and construction services
- NDT inspections (UT, MPI, LPI, ACFM, Eddy current, Phased Array and TOFD techniques)
- Pre-assembly and offshore installation work on towers & Substations
- Fall arrest systems installed
- Lightning Protection installation
- Painting and Blasting
- Welding and Fabrication
- Blade Cleaning
- Blade Inspection and Repair
- Transition Piece Coating Repairs
- Substation Coatings Repairs
All of JFMS’ equipment is certified to LOLER standard, allowing for quick and easy deployment to any site in the UK and across Europe.