James Fisher Marine Services supports a wide range of industries with cost-effective subsea survey solutions.
Utilising extensive industry experience and in-house survey assets, JFMS has the capability to support a wide range of applications in varying markets from offshore renewable energy and oil and gas to inshore civil engineering and nuclear. Focusing on customers’ needs, we ensure all our projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
With survey assets that can be mounted on the hull of a vessel to suit shallow water operations, to deeper water requirements that need support from our in-house ROV fleet, we can provide an integrated, cost-effective solution to enable effective project completion.
Subsea survey services:
- Survey project management and support
- General positioning support (trenching, diving, ROV and excavation)
- Precise positioning services – surface and subsea
- Inshore and nearshore surveys – navigational, hydrographic and geophysical
- Offshore surveys – navigational, hydrographic and geophysical
- Subsea asset inspection – structures, pipelines, umbilicals and cables
- Construction support - as laid, as trenched and as built surveys
- Out of straightness (OOG) surveys
- Pre-lay grapnel runs (PLGR)
- Renewables – geophysical, UXO surveys, operations and maintenance
- Data management services
- Survey and navigational equipment supply