James Fisher Marine Services’ in-house naval architects offer expertise that covers all aspects of design, operation and maintenance of floating structures and sub-surface vessels.
JFMS’ naval architects cover all aspects of marine engineering and design, enabling us to deliver the highest standard of technical innovative and pragmatic solutions. Our team has proven experience on many challenging projects and vessels, ensuring quality standards are always adhered to and project timescales significantly reduced in many cases.
We are equally adept at delivering urgent, small scale investigations or longer-term design, analysis and consultancy services.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Concept design and development
- Structural design and analysis
- Hull modelling and compartment definition
- Intact and damaged stability analysis
- Longitudinal strength assessment
- Inclining experiments
- Draft and lightship surveys
- Tank survey and calibrations
- NDT inspections
- 3D modelling and 2D drawing production
- Interpretation and application of legislative and regulatory requirements